You may be entitled to government funding, benefits or allowances that can help with the costs of visiting care.
Funding options include:
- Healthcare funding through the NHS
- Social care funding from your local authority – we accept direct payment top-ups
- Pension credits or savings credits
- Allowances such as the Carer’s Allowance, Disability Living Allowance and the Constant Attendance Allowance
- Council tax benefits
- Using an Immediate Needs Annuity to pay for long-term care
Our friendly team is here to advise on funding options and point you in the right direction. Call us today.
We are here to help when you need us
Need Assistance With Funding Options?
Your local team of Client Care Managers are on call 24/7 to answer your questions and work with you to design a customized plan of care that is right for you.
An introduction to home care costings
Understanding your home care funding options can be daunting, that’s why we try to keep it simple.
We understand how stressful it can be organising care for yourself or a loved one. That’s why we’ll aim to keep things as simple and straight-forward as possible when it comes to costs. We are:
- Upfront and transparent about our home care costs. There are no hidden fees or lengthy notice periods.
- Not a care agency, so you don’t have to worry about agency fees or retainers.
- Able to accept direct payments. If you’re receiving funding through social services and have opted for direct payments, we’re able to accept top-ups to these payments.
Depending on your needs, home care costs will vary. Visiting care is charged at an hourly rate, with live-in care quoted on either a daily rate for short-term respite or weekly rate for ongoing care. We can discuss the level of care that is right for you and whether the cost of home care is financially sustainable for you and your family.
Although the majority of our families are paying for their care privately, there may be the opportunity for you to access home care funding from either your Local Authority or Clinical Commissioning Group. In these cases, we work with the funding body to get the support you need in place and give you a better quality of life at home.
Free download resources
Eniola Care is proud to offer the following resources for your personal use completely free of charge.
|info sheet 2 2016-17.doc||74 KB|