We hire Internationally for UK carers
Eniola care has always been proud to recruit globally because we understand that care is universal.
This role involves working in the service user’s home, providing all aspects of personal and domestic care, including:
- Assistance with all aspects of personal care, including:
- Showering and bathing
- Dressing and grooming
- Toileting and incontinence
- Assistance with all aspects of medication and the usage of aids and personal equipment such as ceiling track hoists or walking aids.
- Assistance with day-to-day tasks such as meal preparation, gardening, cleaning, and laundry.
- Providing companionship, and support in the customers mental and physical activities, such as taking them shopping or to the cinema, reading and photo albums, or talking to them over cups of tea.
- You will support service users with a range of care needs such as advanced dementia, and Parkinson’s.
International Carer benefit
- You will work a combination of early shifts, late shifts and alternate weekends.
- You will have long-term employment prospects with a minimum contract length of 3 years.
- We will assist you in acquiring a National Insurance number, opening of your UK bank account and GP registration.
- We will provide company accommodation for the three months and assist in finding suitable long-term accommodation.
- You will receive a competitive salary plus opportunities to work overtime
- You will have access to a company vehicle
Eniola Care welcomes international applicants that meet our eligibility criteria for our UK care jobs.
- Minimum 1 year’s experience in health and social care
- Relevant health and social care qualifications from an accredited training provider
- Valid photo driving license (International)
- Valid passport
- TB test from a Home Office-approved test centre
- Police clearance from central police clearance within 6 months of application
- Minimum\ IELTS for UKVI score of 5.0
Eniola Care is a UK Visas & Immigration Licensed Sponsor. We offer sponsorships to qualified nurses and senior healthcare assistants through the new Health and Care Worker visa.
You may use the form below to start your application for a UK opportunity.