Field Care Supervisor
Eniola Care Ltd is a growing domiciliary care company that has been in operation for five years going. We work with Brighton & Hove, East and West Sussex councils. We are recently expanding and therefore looking for a caring, passionate, dedicated, committed, and consistent domiciliary Field care supervisor who can take the company to the next level in its expansion plan. We have built up a good relationship with the social service in these boroughs, thereby creating an environment where the successful field care supervisor can thrive with the company in these regions.
Please find below the Job description:
The field care supervisor will be assisting the CQC quality registered manager in ensuring that staff are performing safely and up to the required standard. They will also ensure that clients’ concerns are passed up to the manager in a timely and effective fashion.
- Hold ‘on call’ phone and be able to deal with on-site emergencies on a rota basis
- Work with referring bodies and establish initial rotas for new care packages including handovers from hospital discharges and Home Treatment Team
- Ensure clients and their families are up to date with progress and any changes.
- In the absence of the CQC, the manager ensures holidays, absences and any changes are accurately recorded on the database and essential cover is maintained.
- Update and process all reviews and assessments.
- Maintaining accurate records for both staff and clients manually and electronically using PASS
- Working with the registered manager to ensure compliance with CQC requirements.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Quality assurance including, gathering feedback from clients
You may also have a look at other advertised jobs we may have for you at Total Jobs.