LONG-TERM STAFFING SOLUTIONS
This is not an easy time to find reliable healthcare workers in the UK. It is time to try a new approach to recruitment.
As I am sure you are aware, Senior Carers and Support Workers are in short supply for the government or private occupation list. This means you can employ qualified, experienced nurses and care workers from overseas via a quicker and more direct route. Our team will guide you through the whole agile process, starting with sponsorship.
And, we are confident that if there are any problems during the first six months, we will replace your candidate for free!
There are some fantastic benefits to recruiting internationally, including:
- Fill your skill gaps – Create a highly-skilled and sustainable workforce
- Enormous savings on agency and bank fees.
- Better Patient Care – Permanent Employees can provide better care consultancy services
- Improved staff retention as candidates arrive on a 3 or 5-year visa
- Home Office fast-tracked applications for Health care visas
SPONSORING INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES
A sponsor license grants permission to UK employers to sponsor EU and non-EEA skilled workers. Below are handy links about the process of sponsoring candidates:
As stated by the UK Government, an employer needs a sponsor licence to employ someone from outside the UK. You must have a sponsorship license to employ a foreign national through some, not all, immigration routes. The skilled worker route requires sponsorship. This includes citizens of the EU, Iceland, Norway and Switzerland who arrived in the UK after 31st December 2020.